They have three models
AP1840e AP1850e: Vibratory plates powered by batteries provide the following advantages: energy-saving, 100% emission-free operation, and energy savings of over 70%. Compared to their conventionally powered relatives, these vibratory plates perform just as well.
VP- Value Plates – Soil and Asphalt: Gasoline-powered vibratory plate with basic features for confined spaces. Ideal for paving stone, asphalt, and soil compaction jobs.
Single direction Vibratory Plates – WP-Premium Plates: It offers a variety of soil and asphalt applications by offering industry-standard components and features.
In addition to these, they also have reversible models.
The traditional gasoline model has the following features:
- Operating weight of 115 lbs.
- The centrifugal force of 2248 lbs.
- Frequency of 98 Hz.
- In both hot and cold asphalt compaction, water tank models provide excellent results.
- When turning the equipment, the tapered base plate with rounded edges prevents undesired edges from forming.
- Construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents belt wear.
- Operators can load and unload easier due to ergonomically designed lifting handles.
- It is possible to move the plate easily around a job site and along the floor of the shop with an accessory wheel kit.