Tomahawk tamping rammer compactor JX60H provides excellent maneuverability in confined areas, such as trenching, backfilling, and repairing asphalt. Compacting low-water roadbeds and placing them where heavy vibratory plates cannot be used is particularly useful.
With its dependable Honda GX100 four-stroke engine, it delivers controllable and skillful jumping motions while providing low emissions and low noise levels.
Thanks to its specially crafted throttle control and heavy shock-mount system, the JX60H’s 13 in. x 11 in.’ laminated wood and steel shoe can absorb and resist the strongest vibration shock on the toughest job site applications. Its lightweight design offers optimum compaction depth and high-speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,350 lbs. per square ft. Designed to protect the engine cover and recoil starter during operation, these engine cover guards and engine side guards offer outstanding durability.
For long life and durability, the bellows on the JX60H are made of polyurethane, ribbed, as well as plastic oil tanks. A specially designed trolley kit allows easy and convenient loading of the machine and transport, and it can be used with ease and convenience. These are some of its features:
- Performing field density tests and nuclear densitometers, and achieving 100% compaction
- Laminated 13 in. x 11 in. wood and steel shoe
- Using 3,350 pounds of force to control jumping motions
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 26 inches.
- Easy loading and unloading with lifting handles and wheels
- Belts with ribs, manufactured in Germany, provide a longer service life
- The engine has a three-year warranty and the product has a one-year warranty