Worksite conditions can be tough with Tomahawk Jumping jack compactors. This jumping jack compactor provides excellent maneuverability in confined areas, including trenching, backfilling, and repairing asphalt. This is especially useful for compacting roadbeds with low water content as well as places where heavy vibratory plates are not effective.
Featuring a dependable Honda GX100 four-stroke engine, it is the go-to tool for the ultimate compaction of soils, providing low emissions and low noise levels, while delivering controlled and skillful jumping motions without harming the impact force.
Thanks to its specially crafted throttle control and heavy shock-mount system, the JX60H’s 13 in. x 11 in.’ laminated wood and steel shoe can absorb and resist the strongest vibration shock on the toughest job site applications. Its lightweight design offers optimum compaction depth and high-speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,350 lbs per square ft.
This engine cover guard and engine side guard are tough and reliable, protecting the engine and recoil starter during operation. The JX60H has a polyurethane, ribbed bellow made in Germany for long life and durability, as well as a plastic oil tank. With the help of its ergonomic design, it can be easily loaded and transported, thanks to a specially designed trolley kit, and can be used with ease and convenience. It has the following features:
- Honda GX100, 98cc, 3 HP
- Perform field density testing and nuclear densometers and achieve 100% compaction ratings
- Laminated 13 in. x 11 in. wood and steel shoe
- Using 3,350 pounds of force to control jumping motions.
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 26 inches.
- Easily load and unload with the lifting handles and rollers
- Bellows with ribs, manufactured in Germany, extend service life
- Three-year warranty on the engine and a one-year warranty on the product
- EPA and CARB certified