With this type of bending machine, steel bars can be bent into various angles and radiuses that are used in construction. For example, triangle, quadrangle, pentagram, ring, or any number of other polygons.
In one day you can save 300 dollars, and in one month you can save enough to buy one machine. The fastest speed is 3.7 seconds per piece. It can process up to 2500 stirrups (double wire) in one hour, this is extremely fast.
It is made of four main components:
- CNC control panel
- Straightening roller
- bending axis
- The process starts at the CNC control panel. The user inputs the data of bars to be bent. It specifies the angle and all other relevant detail. The control panel can also store graphics of some most commonly used shapes
- Next up is the feeder unit, where rebars are fed. The rebars are then pulled by the driver unit.
- Next is the set of straightening rollers, which straighten the bars and remove any torsional angles. They also align the bars to be fed into the bending axis.
- The last stage is the bending axis. It consists of a disc and a small metal drum forcing the stirrup to rotate around the axis. The drum bends the stirrup into the desired axis. There is a cutter in that unit that cuts down the stirrup into the desired length.
- The machine can be powered either by electricity or a gasoline engine. The machine is controlled by a hydraulic system.
- The special structure makes straightening ribbed bars easy and doesn’t cause injury when straightening ribbed bars.
- In addition to straightening steel bars, the curve straightening mechanism prevents axial torsion of reinforcing bars.
- Each steel bar can be individually straightened using the vertical straightening mechanism to ensure that the steel bar has been straightened to the highest standard.
- The rollers are made of high-quality alloy steel, which is hard and resistant to wear. Close to the corner of the steel molding machine to ensure proper bending of the steel bar.